Sorry to hear Secretary Price out at HHS, but President Trump is right. We must drain the swamp and stop wasting all the people’s money. So, let’s keep this going and not waist $6 billion on re-building perfectly good highways, SR 37 AND loop I- 465, into I-69, so VP Mike Pence can put his name on it to run for President. It’s time we told Bill Clinton “NO” to his NAFTA highway, and ” YES” to Mitch Daniel’s outer loop. Let’s grow our city to make jobs and a new tax base for the future.
United States Senate for Indiana
John’s Recent Posts
- September Campaign: Human Trafficking/Crawling Out of the Swamp
- John Piper’s Commentary regarding the last 48 Hours in Washington
- My Letter To Jeff Sessions – The Evidence I Have
- I-69 and Mike Pence – The Head Swamp Rat in Washington
- Learn Why Mike Pence Is Really The Top Swamp Rat In Washington, DC.